The website www.peepingt.co.uk is owned by Peeping-T Ltd, registered office:
118 Sheringham Avenue, Manor Park, London, E12 5PE.
Our company registration number 6007453.
The Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this website please read carefully, by using this site you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms do not use this website. The Terms and Conditions were last updated 5 May 2011.1. Registration
- 1.1 When registering with www.peeping-t.co.uk you must ensure you provide us with the correct details of time of registration if your details happen to change you must inform us promptly.
- 1.2 If you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions we may suspend or cancel your registration under our reasonable discretion. If you wish to cancel this agreement please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at any time, you must however stop using this site.
- 2.1 You may order items from this site that must only be purchased for personal use. At checkout will have the opportunity to check your and amend or correct any details. An e-mail sent acknowledging recap on dispatched.
- 2.2 Our acceptance of your order commences once your order has been dispatched.
- 2.3 An order may not be accepted due to any of the following reasons:
(a) Payment authorisation was declined
(b) Goods were unavailable
(c) Items not correctly described or priced
3. Delivery Charges
- 3.1 The cost of packaging will be clearly indicated at checkout for your agreement before the completion of your order. Please refer to our customer services section– Shipping/Delivery for a full breakdown of our services.
- 3.2 We aim to dispatch your order in the UK within 24-48 hours. Allowance should be made on orders placed on the weekends and public holidays.
- 3.3 We are not liable for loss or delayed deliveries due to matters out of our control. If any item fails to reach you please allow up to 5 working days to contact us at email@example.com
- 4.1 You have the right to cancel your order before items have been dispatched. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase we at Peeping-T will promptly exchange your item(s) or issue store credit within 14 days of receipt of goods. Your statutory rights are not affected. Items for return should be sent to: Returns, Peeping-T 118 Sheringham Avenue, London, E12 5PE, enclosing a copy of your invoice.
- 4.2 The cost of the returning postage is your responsibility and we recommend that you use a recorded delivery method.
- 4.3 Please refer to our customer services section – Returns/Exchanges for a full breakdown of our services.
- 5.1 The goods and services available at Peeping-T website are for persons resident in the UK, Europe and the rest of the world.
- 5.2 The products and services are subject to availability and can be retracted at any time.
- 5.3 There will be times when Peeping-T website will be unavailable or restricted due to maintenance or improvements
- 6.1 Peeping-T Ltd site are provided without any warranties or guarantees. We do not accept responsibility for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party in connection with this website. Peeping-T are not liable to you for the following:
(a) Technical problems or errors of the Peeping-T site
(b) Incompatibility of software, telecommunications equipment, viruses, downloading of any materials from this site or any websites linked to this website.
- 6.2 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or fraud
- 6.3 Accepting this Terms and Conditions you accept that we will not be liable to you or a third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of income, profits, loss of privacy, or loss of data) or any direct, indirect special or punitive loss or damages whatsoever that arise out of or related to the Peeping-T website.
- 6.4 If by using this website you would need to repair or correct any equipment or software you assume all costs thereof.
- 7.1 Information received by you will not be disclosed or passed onto third parties.
- 7.2 We collect information from you for the purpose of processing your order. The information we ask for are:
(c) E-mail address
(d) Contact telephone number
(e) Credit or debit card details
- 7.3 We will only use your e-mail address to inform you about future products and services. If you choose not to receive this service you can unsubscribe to our mailing list and we will cease this service immediately. We will also ensure your e-mail address is not passed onto third parties unless otherwise agreed.
- 7.4 If you request information about your account please e-mail us. If you find any inaccuracies we will amend or delete them promptly.
- 8.1 You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of our rights under these terms and conditions
- 8.2 We shall not be responsible for breach of these Terms and Conditions beyond our control.
- 8.3 Only the parties to these Terms and Conditions have the right to enforce them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.